- To provide a complete center of learning.
- To focus on knowledge that can be transferred orally or by example, from teacher to pupil.
- To promote universal values without involving politics or religion.
Our Guiding Principles BHARTIYA VIDYA BHAVAN
- Pupils are taught the self-discipline necessary to become fine performers, scholars and global citizen.
- Expresses a culture that is part of the heritage of India and Middle East region.
- Knowledge and skill are imparted using a “Learn and Teach” approach which develops performance and theory skills which are then available for teaching others.
- Creating confidence amongst children to last a lifetime.